Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What is Cannabis?

Should we legalise cannabis in Malaysia? What is cannabis some may ask.. Well cannabis, also known as marijuana; weed; pot; grass; or some of us in malaysia always refer it as ganja, is a type of illegal drug worldwide.. I'm pretty sure you do know what cannabis is now right? If you still have no clue about what it's, I recommend you to go google it.. 

  • Please note that I do not smoke or sell weed so don't come and ask me where you can get it in Malaysia.. I strongly suggest you not to buy it in Malaysia as the law for containing weed or smoking a joint will end you up in jail for LIFE or you can say babye to your family and friends.. This blog is only about whether we should legalise cannabis in Malaysia or not..

Here are some picture of marijuana plant and the bud:

Big Bud Cannabis Plant

 Cannabis Plant

Cannabis Plant

Cannabis Bud


Cannabis Leaf 
                                                                                        

                                                                                                            
There are various types of cannabis and I'm not gonna list out all of that here.. You can either google it of click the link below..


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. cbd cannabidiol hemp oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!

    ReplyDelete